Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name well known on Brit-Gen

I found also my 3x GtGmother dying in that area 1854 but never thought anything of it as she was 'getting on',however a Sister to my G'GFather may have been one of the lasses mentioned b. 1847 never found her after1851 census. plus a few more Gt.Gts. of the area. now it seems more afore mentioned couple were in Trinity Tce. How do I know? I don't know. I must have bought their death cert way back after all. Must find them all & go through them.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Colin Rowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    Both my ggg grandparents died of Cholera in July 1849 in Duke Street, Southwark (St. George the Martyr).
    Their death certificates state:
    John on the 28th says 5 days, Alice on the 30th says 13 hours.
    Like you, Mutley, a similar situation happened within my family, also in 1849, but in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. My 3XGt-Grandparents lost 3 of their children just days apart, due to Cholera.
    Emma - age 13 - Sept. 27, 1849 - endured for 15 hours
    William - age 16 - Sept. 28, 1849 - endured for 12 hours
    David - age 6 - Oct. 1, 1849 - endured for 30 hours.

According to the burial records, their dedication and burial was on October 2, 1849. A very sad week for the family.

Colin

Name well known on Brit-Gen

How do I know? I don't know. I must have bought their death cert way back after all. Must find them all & go through them
    My error. Trinity Tce. is listed on Burial page. I think that's in Rotherhithe, will look later.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12