Thread: Grandfather

A fountain of knowledge

Default Grandfather

According to a certain website that will remain nameless, my grandfather married an Aussie in Aussie and had two sons. Now there is nothing wrong with marring Aussie in Aussie and having two sons if you are that way inclined however, my grandfather married a Dane in NZ and had three sons and a daughter.
    Why in God's name do people not get their facts right before the start plastering their information all over the internet!!
    This little gem come from the same source as the one the states that a photo of Ggrandfather is him on his wedding day. In the the photo the man is sixty if hes a day and he married at 24!
    I know the family who put this stuff on A....... and their source in as nutty as a fruit cake.

Note to self. Do not look up people you know you have the right info on. The rubbish you will find will do your head in!!

Irene

Annemarie-Healy

So you really found a tree full of NUTS then ?
    Unfortunately oh so true but a good tip for beginners do not just copy details from public trees without at least sourcing it a bit first.

Sandra Parker

You know about your Grandad and his family, so you can smile at the delusional source!

Please don't 'do your head in'. These geneo-hunter nuts just aren't worth the effort.

Sandra, whose spectacled aura hopes to find a real famous ancestor, one day.