I think this is the right forum for this man as he certainly appears to be both a Wanderer and a pretty darned good Actor.

On his marriage to Maria Griffiths on December 2, 1849 his occupation is indicated as a Tragedian which I believe is connected to the theatre. He indicates that he is of full age and that his father was John Lindo Rogerson a Gentleman

Working backwards, I found a baptism for an Edward Rogerson on December 31, 1834. His father was John Lido Rogerson amd his mother was Eliza. This baptism register indicates his date of birth as October 11, 1829. So he was 20 when he married which satifies that part.

On the same date, 2 of his siblings were baptised - John born April 4, 1827 and Albert Lindo born November 27 [?] 1834. The father's occupation was a Grocer amd the family lived at #2 Richmond Cottages

His father married Eliza Ingledew on May 13, 1826 in Bethnal Green St. John. When he married, he was a Widower and she was a Spinster.

The 1st wife for his father was Eliza Kienlen and they married on June 21, 1818 in St. Botolph without, Aldgate. I have found 2 baptiems for children of this union - John Christopher Rogerson, born January 7, 1821 and Charles John Christopher Rogerson, no birth date stated.
The 1st baptism was on January 13, 1821 and the 2nd was on January 15, 1822. Both were in Ho1born. The one in 1821 was in St. Andrew, Holborn and the latter was in Holborn St. Sepulchre. His occupation in 1821 was a Clerk to a Horse Dealer and they lived at Kings Mews. They were at the same address in 1822.

Some time between 1822 and 1826 his 1st wife died - but I cannot find her death

Can someone assist with finding these folks in 1841?

I have Edward Thomas with Maria in 1851. He is on the census as employed in Theatrical. They have a 6month old son. They lived in Shoreditch

I have the family in 1861 now with 4 more children. They now live in Hull Holy Trinity, Yorkshire, and he is now a Photographer

Any assistance on this group for 1841 would be appreciated