Loves to help with queries Jonesy's Avatar

Default London Electoral Registers, 1847-1965

Simple question: would the area known today as Richmond, Surrey have been covered by the London Electoral Registers, 1847-1965 records on Ancestry?

A fountain of knowledge

A web search reveals: "The borough of Richmond was formed in 1965 by the merger of the Middlesex borough of Twickenham with the Surrey boroughs of Richmond upon Thames and Barnes." and Ancestry says it has Richmond-upon-Thames, Parliamentary division Twickenham, but I can't see Barnes, so you might be lucky.

Reputation beyond repute

Simple question: would the area known today as Richmond, Surrey have been covered by the London Electoral Registers, 1847-1965 records on Ancestry?
    I take it you know that this is a digitisation of London Metropolitan Archives records. The best idea of the coverage and possible future coverage is to read the London Metropolitan Archives Information Leaflet

Loves to help with queries Jonesy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Goodey View Post
    I take it you know that this is a digitisation of London Metropolitan Archives records. The best idea of the coverage and possible future coverage is to read the London Metropolitan Archives Information Leaflet
    Thanks Peter. Particularly useful as the pdf mentions Bartholemow's reference atlas, which turns out to be something I've been wanting for ages (as I am someone researching London ancestors with no real knowledge of the city/area):

https://
    mapco.net/bart1908/bart1908.htm