I can find lots of info on the other branches of my family tree but the one I'm most interested in is the hardest and I'm kinda stuck. For one person I have found 4 spellings on official documents LOL I'm looking for Thomas Caveney born in Ireland the 1901 census has him born 1878 in Ireland the 1911 census has him born 1880 in Roscommon Ireland and the death certificate 1876 using the spelling Kavaney which is the current spelling of this line as its my surname. He had children with Kate Fletcher called Kate Kavaney and Elizabeth Caveney not sure if they had more and can't find marriage details either. Kate the daughter is the mother of my granddad who is the only one of her children to use her maiden name...

If anyone could point me in the direction of where I should be looking that'd be fantastic, if you find him on earlier census or somewhere please let me know how it was done as I'm more interested in the method really because I want to be able to find the next generation. Thanks for your time just reading this, I appreciate it x