dozeyden

Smile Hello from Northampton

Hi
    I would like to say Hi to everyone. I am relatively new to family history research having only been looking for about 6 months. However, I have found it so addictive that I have spent hours so far probably amounting to a couple of years research! lol.

I am researching my family tree which includes Lines, Newman, Ralph and Hendles. Most of them coming from the London area through the 1800's and 1900's having moved there from places like Chichester, Worcestershire, and Hertfordshire.

I am hoping that perhaps I may get some help with a big brickwall I have and perhaps meet others researching the same ancestors as myself or perhaps I may be of help to someone else out there.

Looking forward to joining in on this new website for me.

Famous for offering help & advice

Welcome dozeyden....

You will find all sorts of help here, especially amongst fellow GA's ( genealogy addicts )
    Enjoy your tour of all the information.

Sue

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hi dozeyden, I've just been perusing your Newman Family post, having one of that name in my lot. Hang in there & hope it all comes to light.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Lorraine22

Hi Dozeyden, I see you are from Northampton- I am the USA (Oregon) and need some help tracking down my ancestors. I'm specifically looking for the parents of John Wigginton (my 3rd great-grandfather), born about 1778, Peakirk, Northamptonshire. He was married to Alice Aveling, born 2 Apr 1783 Whittlesey, Cambs. I found one record that shows John Jr and Sr both owned farms (Lansbury and Caldecot).

Hope that you can help me tear down the brick wall!!

Thanks,
    Lorraine