I have almost compleated an extensive family tree for a work mate and now would just like to round it off, if possible, with the earliest I have found, direct line ancester's details.
Warwick Bagley.
Born about 1789 in the Fulham area of Middlesex. I suspect he may have been born in West Drayton, Middlesex.
Warwick is a farmer and market gardener. In fact many of his family are farmers and growers in and around West Drayton. They are not gentlemen farmers but they are not short of money.
There is plenty of evidence from the many wills I have seen of the Bagley family.
West Drayton has a number of area's with the name Bagley involved and I see there's a reference to a Warwick Villa's.
I wonder if anyone has access to finding who Warwick's parents were and if possible his siblings.
It is an extensive family and the name Warwick, pops up in a number of the Bagley family.
Looking at A----try, other people who have trace this family give the names of Warwicks parents as William and Ann. None of them confirms these names with evidence of dates or places and no siblings are shown.

I found one very interesting piece of Warwicks history on line. In 1838 a trial where a Susan Overs, servant of Warwick's is charged with stealing a hankerchief, value 6p, a pocket book, value 6p and 20 sovereigns.
Poor Susan, who is 16 years old, is found guilty and sentenced to 7 years transportation.
I then found in FMP, that Susan arrives on the shores of New South Wales, 13th May, 1839, on a ship called "Planter". Out of curiosity I must now post a question to our Australian friends to check if little Susan survives in Australia. I shudder to think what treatment a young girl, on her own, suffered on board ship and when she was a convict in Australia.
So back to Warwick Bagley, any help will be great.
Cheers
Dave.