This is a confusing brickwall that I'm revisiting. I'm hoping some fresh eyes can help me untangle it.
This is what I know so far:
Annie Amelia Hanson first appears in the 1891 census lodging with Thomas Stephen and Georgina Tucker in Grimsby, she was born about 1871 in Manchester.
She marries Charles Fowler Ironmonger in 1892 Grimsby her fathers name is given as William Hanson.
A Sarah Ann Hanson who I believe is her sister marries William Linford in Grimsby she is from Manchester born 1874 and her father is named William on her marriage certificate.
I found William Hanson in 1891 living in Grimsby with his 'wife' Catherine Hanson (nee Day) his place of birth is given as Walsall Staffordshire, they have a son William Hanson born in Grimsby 1883.
However in the 1901 census his place of birth is given as Manchester, here he is living with Georgina Tucker his daughter (actually his stepdaughter)
Georgina Tucker (nee Day) who lives with both Annie and William, is the daughter of Catherine from a previous marriage. Catherine is from Orkney and I believe she was married twice before William first to a Mr Cooper then to a Mr Day.
I can't find Annie Amelia or Sarah Ann's births in Manchester or either of them in a census prior 1891.
Or William Hanson and Catherine Days marriage.
Or William Hansons son William Hanson (Junior) birth in 1883.

Hope all that makes sense. I'm sure I've overlooked something so any help would be greatly appreciated.