Name well known on Brit-Gen

Default Legacy update lapse

I recently was invite to update my Legacy 7.5 deluxe, hints of a new way of finding "Who was There" which would group people from your files into a particular year & area.

I downloaded update, tried the new format- lovely, then had to leave computer for other playgroups...

Yep!, I've forgotten how it was done & can't find anything in my emails notes, or online to show me how. Doesn't seem to be in focus groups or name lists etc.

Can anyone put me out of my forgetful misery please?
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Do you have a file called dowloads? windows seems to have one and automatically puts all downloads into it unless you specify otherwise.

ETA: But if you played with it that would suggest that the update was completed so "Legacy" when you run it should be in its updated format, or am I totally misunderstanding?
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

Thank you Ladkyis, I just ran up to main computer to check that. (kitchen time here)
    Evidently no. All I have is atext kept of the trial I ran for Family in Camberwell for a particular year, I forgot which one on the way back here. 'twas compiled on the 3rd April, so I checked back to late March tho'I know I did same on the day of update.
    Sounded handy handy at the time.

You are not mis-understanding, the new stuff should be present, it's just remembering the path to follow to get to it.
    Happy Families
    Wendy

Eureka! I have it now. Thanks to a very quick reply from online Legacy support prople,...they have no such thing!! but their census Tool is able to bring up a census list.

Okay, remember when I was without Legacy for a maddening time? I trialed then went out & bought Rootsmagic 4. Surely that couldn't be?....yep. That's the one. Thankfully I allowed an update even tho' I hadn't had chance to use it fully since buying new Legac7.5 Deluxe. It's a great little tool to see which of yur Family were where in any given time if they are in your files.

Mystery no. 5 solved, now back to the other 4.
    Happy Families
    Wendy