Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOCKRAY SUTTON

Knowledgeable and helpful warncoort's Avatar

Default DOCKRAY SUTTON

Paddy,
    Had to go back to Genuki to check on Corby,
    Little Corby is in Warwick parish,IGI coverage 1813-1875.
    Great Corby is in Wetheral parish,IGI coverage 1665-1875.
    Possible Mary was baptised in Warwick,Record Office visit required.
    I will look at the Twentymans and get back to you.
    What was the name of Sutton you have in 1841 census?
    Eric

Paul Sutton

Hello Paddy,I thought I'd introduce myself to you mate,my name is Paul Sutton,I just also introduced myself to Eric&noticed you both in correspondance to each other.Eric just got me familiar with how Eric&myself are related to one another.I had the honour of travelling to Carlisle from Australia in 1996&found Dockray's gravesite.I distinctively remember finding him with his name.I videoed it& have it stored,I was so honoured as my Father Rex&his Father Rex had never travelled away from Australia in their lives.So it was a trip of a life-time for myself.The Quaker faith in the early Sutton's history sure is fasinating.I hope I have surprised you Paddy,I look forward to hearing back from&staying in contact with yourself&Eric.Cheers!PAUL SUTTON

Paul Sutton

Hello Paddy,I just looked up on our Sutton Family Tree&found Dockray Sutton who married Mary Twentyman,they both are buried at Scaleby Church.From memory as I said I travelled there in 1996,I got to Scaleby&found their gravesites.I sure will get my video footage out&recap my memory Paddy.I do realize yourself&Eric were involved in this correspondance a few years ago,looking at the dates,but this is the first time I've been on this site&few it.So I had to write to you both&introduce myself.Cheers!PAUL SUTTON

Paul Sutton

Hello Paddy&Eric
    Firstly it was an honour&pleasure to have met you in person last Friday Eric.I'm not sure when you were planning to travel back to Perth,but I hope you have a very safe journey back mate!
    Hello Paddy,I wrote to you some weeks ago&are not sure if you recieved or read my message to you.As for Dockray Sutton our Ancestor that I experienced viewing his Gravesite&headstone back in 1996.As I write to you I'm looking at a still photo I took of his Headstone.Did you get to find it Paddy?Since taking that photo back in 1996,I have not as yet scanned or copied it.Would you like me to do so&send it to you Paddy?I will wait in patience to recieve your reply Paddy.I look forward to hearing from&staying in contact with yourself&Eric via this site.Cheers!PAUL SUTTON(Mornington,Victoria,Australia.

Paul Sutton

Hello SueI notice you are online&thought I'd be polite&introduce myself to you.My name is Paul Sutton from Australia.I notice your respected writing on my Ancestor Dockray Sutton.Are you related to Dockray or the Sutton Family?I hope all is going well for you all in South Wales,I very much look forward to hearing from&staying in contact this way via this very interesting site!Cheers!PAUL SUTTON

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sutton View Post
    Hello SueI notice you are online&thought I'd be polite&introduce myself to you.My name is Paul Sutton from Australia.I notice your respected writing on my Ancestor Dockray Sutton.Are you related to Dockray or the Sutton Family?I hope all is going well for you all in South Wales,I very much look forward to hearing from&staying in contact this way via this very interesting site!Cheers!PAUL SUTTON
    I have no connection to the family. I just help where I can
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12