Question William Bond = Sarah Yeates

Hi,

Can anyone help with the following please. In the 1841 census, I have my William Bond married to Sarah, and living with six children. I believe this Sarah to be Sarah Yeates, but can not prove it!!?? For years, I believed her to be Sarah Horniblow!, but for some reason recently, the dates didn't add up, so I changed my mind, but with no evidence, just a "gut" feeling, SORRY.

I have found the banns as being read on the 29th August 1801 in Powick, Worcester, but do not have the marriage date! Does anyone have any info that can support any of this limited info!

Is there anyone else researching this line??

Many thanks. I look forward to receiving your thoughts.

Carol

pattenwalsh

Hi Carol.
    In order to assist you further in your research it is best to let us know where you found the family in the 1841 census.
    Are you refering to William and Sarah Bond living at Village Field,Ombersley,Worcestershire in 1841 at ref HO107 , Piece 1202 , Book 9 , Folio 23 ,Page 5 ?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pattenwalsh View Post
    Hi Carol.
    In order to assist you further in your research it is best to let us know where you found the family in the 1841 census.
    Are you refering to William and Sarah Bond living at Village Field,Ombersley,Worcestershire in 1841 at ref HO107 , Piece 1202 , Book 9 , Folio 23 ,Page 5 ?
    Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly. Yes, the family is the same one as you have found., living at Village Field, Ombersley, Worcestershire.

Regards,

Carol