Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    craven

Default Just in case another death look up please.

Hi Thanks To A Member Of The Forum Who Gave Me A Link,I Was Able To Obtain The Death Cert Of My Father Richard Gibson,That I Needed To Get A Copy Of His R.A.F.Service.My Father Died In 1994 In Luton In EnglandAge 71.I Have Sent All Information To R.A.F Discloser Dept.I Know His Second Wife Jean Margaret Gibson DiedBut After Him I Think Around 2004,But As The R.A.F. Might Ask Me For Her Death Cert,Can Someone Get Me A Link So I Can Send For It,Ihave Already Sent Them Proof I Am The Eldest Of My Fathers Children Still Alive.Thanks For All Your Help In Tracing My Familys History Regards Craven.

Procat

Hi,

This appears to be him:

Name: Richard Gibson
    Born: 20 Jul 1923
    Date of registration: Aug 1994
    Age at Death: 71
    Registration district: Luton
    Inferred County: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
    Register number: C45F
    District and Subdistrict: 3151C
    Entry number: 120

craven

thankyou doug i have already got all that infomation as i said and have sent it with the death cert to the R.A.F. it is his widows death cert i need jean margaret gibson maybe died around 2004 in the same town thank you for answering craven.

Procat

Sorry Craven - misread your post.

Do you know when she was born? I can find nothing obvious in the indexes.

craven

thanks doug for answering, as my father was born in 1923 i thought she would be the same or a couple of years younger and i thought she would have died in the same town as him unless she moved . the house they where living in when my father died was put up for rent in 2004 then sold in 2006. regards craven.

Procat

Hi Craven,

Still no joy I am afraid. No Jean M(argaret) Gibson that fits. The online indexes stop in 2006 so perhaps she was after that.