Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Vanessa Wells

thecouch

Thank you Kris for your generosity in sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate your willingness to include us in your thoughts and time of grief. Certainly it is hoped that our forum comments provide you some strength and comfort to know that your mother touched and loved by so many.

Lone Pine

I have just read this extremely sad news and wish to add my thoughts and prayers to Vanessa's family as well.

Thinking of you xxx

jeeb

How terribly saddened I am to hear Vanessa has passed on. Though we never met personally you were a big part of my life, especially in the earlier years of the forum when I was coming to terms with my own bereavement and I will miss you. We sent each other many private e mails on and off the forum trying to put the world to rights but of course we never did! My sincere sympathy to Kris and your family at this difficult time.

RIP Vanessa, you leave behind a lot of happy memories.

Jeremy

Valued member of Brit-Gen.

Hello Friends
    Been away from the forums for a while and had not heard the news about Vanessa. Last I looked, she was still bravely battling on and still “talking” to her friends.
    I am sitting here in a state of shock and in tears for a lovely lady that I had never even met. Such is the wonderful friendship of the Brit-Gen community and I think and hope that Vanessa was very aware of all the love that was sent her way over her last few weeks.
    My love and thoughts are with her family at this very sad time.

pipsqueak

I would like to offer my condolences to Vanessa's family and friends. It's been more than a couple of years since I was a regular visitor here, but she was with one whom I felt I might have become friends. I know she is missed here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567