Brock

Default Can anyone help date these photo's please?

If anyone could possibly cast an expert eye over the attached photo's to tell me the approximate date of when they were taken I would be most grateful please.
    Thank you,
    Brock.

David Benson

Quote Originally Posted by notanotherminer View Post
    Hi Brock

Your IMG links don't seem to be working. I can't for the moment figure out what's wrong so can you tell me to which website you've uploaded them please.
    The image links are to Brock's computer C drive - not an upload site.

Brock

Quote Originally Posted by notanotherminer View Post
    Hi Brock

Your IMG links don't seem to be working. I can't for the moment figure out what's wrong so can you tell me to which website you've uploaded them please.
    Dave Benson was right, I tried to load them from my computer. Sorry if I have done it wrong ~ I shall have to look into it further.
    Thank you.

This forum does not allow images to be loaded directly into messages. You have to upload them to a website like Photobucket (google it to see what it is about) which is free to use, and then you link to the image and put the link into your message. there is a thread on here that tells you how to do it.

you can find it here

This method reduces the amount of stuff that has to be stored on the servers and so keeps the cost of running the forum down to manageable levels, because we do not delete threads.
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

Brock

Ladkyis, many thanks for your help & advice. I hadn't realised that this was how things should be done & apologise for any inconvenience caused.