borisbadenough

Default First post ever on a forum, please be gentle

Not quite sure of what to put here.I'm researching the Mudd and Irvine families , when I'm not at the computer , I'll be riding my Harley , weather permitting

Procat

Greetings and welcome to Brit-Gen Borisbadenough. Once you have had a look around please post any queries you may have on the appropriate section of the forum. With a bit of luck the members here may be able to assist you with your research.

Valued member of Brit-Gen.

Hi Borisbadenough - what a great moniker !
    Welcome to Brit-Gen, Everyone here is very friendly and gentle and just waiting to help where we can.
    Look forward to seeing your posts.

Lesley

spison

Quote Originally Posted by cristol View Post
    Hi Borisbadenough - what a great moniker ! Welcome to Brit-Gen, Everyone here is very friendly and gentle and just waiting to help where we can. Look forward to seeing your posts.
    Lesley
    Agreed! Welcome to the forum!
    Jane

Colin Rowledge

Welcome.

I have some small bits of info on the boy Mudd.

Cannot post here [as it is intended not for an exchange of information] and the other thread I would like respond to is for Surname Interests only has been closed.

Colin

Colin Rowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Rowledge View Post
    Welcome.

I have some small bits of info on the boy Mudd.

Cannot post here [as it is intended not for an exchange of information] and the other thread I would like respond to is for Surname Interests only has been closed.

Colin
    The information I have is:
    1] The birth registration
    2] Details of the residence - in Liverpool - where he was prior to departure on March 22-25, 1922
    3] Who his mother may have been and her address as of March 1922
    4] Where he was headed to in Canada and what he intended to do in the way of employment.

If he wants this info. please contact me so as to start a new thread in the 'London Main Forum'.