pmouritsen

Default My Dud Certificates

Over the years, I have accumulated a number of certificates that turned out to be duds, that is they were not for the people that I was looking for. Here is a list. If you see anything that interests you, drop me a line at

pillwill AT hotmail DOT com

and I will scan it and send it to you.

Marriages: James Cowdery and Elizabeth Ann Scarcebrook, Surrey, 1845; Thomas Williamson and Mary Ann Betts (?), Essex, 1893; Titus Harley and Mary Ann Mosely, Worcester, 1849; Charles Braddock and Nancy Ellis, Lancaster, 1844; Isaac William Watts and Eliza Ellis Stafford, 1850; Charles James Painter and Lizzie Balnche Rising, Kent, 1890; William Walls and Sylvia Westall, Middlesex, 1878; Aruthur Henry Brown and martha Neil, Southampton, 1894; Edward Jennings and Louisa Painter, London, 1896; George Bryson and Elizabeth Forest, Kent, 1852

Births: Charles Federick Painter, Kent, 1871; Ellen Elizabeth Painter, Kent 1873; Arthur Thomas Painter, West Ham, 1891; Herbert Dudley Ellis, Stafford, 1888

Death: William Painter, Essex, 1905; Thomas Painter, Stafford 1879; Thomas Ellis, Stafford, 1849
    Last edited by notanotherminer; 04-01-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: disguised email address to avoid spammers