Thread: Hello all :-)

nickiparisi

Default Hello all :-)

Hi
    I'm Nicki and I've just stumbled across this fab site at the start of my journey to find out anything about my grandfather who was born in 1883 ( he had my father late in life and we are very limited with family information) I look forward to reading other's stories and hopefully learn a thing or two about how to achieve my goal of finding out a little of my grandfather's life before he had my dad.

Wishes best...Nic

nickiparisi

I'm completely new so thanks for pointing out the beginner's guide, much appreciated :-)

Yeates

Dear Nic,
    I, too, found B-G Forum through a serendipitous Internet search for an ancestor. It is as good and valuable as it appears. It seems you consider yourself a genealogical novice. That status will not last long with the advice and guidance you will receive as you begin to post queries or comments.
    Welcome and good luck.
    Yeates

nickiparisi

Dear Yeates
    Thank you for such a lovely message, I'm looking forward to the weekend to have time to get my teeth into all this new knowledge
    and intrigue.
    Hope you have a great day
    Nic

LittleSpark

Hi Nic and welcome to Brit-Gen,
    Remember we were all 'novices' once but hopefully you'll soon become an addict like all of us here.
    Everyone is very friendly and will be only too happy to help solve any queries you may have.
    You'll soon have a lot more names to add to your tree.

Good luck with your research.

Sheila

nickiparisi

Thank you so much Sheila :-)