arnold

Default Where has my Arnold of Cambridge gone?

Last year I joined this forum and got replies to 1 of my 2 queries which after a break caused by pressing live family matters I am now continuing to fallow up. My other query had 7 posts to it which I did not pick up and now it is marked closed. the effort those people put into replying could be wasted if I cannot locate the messages.

Brick wall demolition expert!

Hi,

To which thread are you referring? These two threads were created by you...

Arnold family of Cambridge

Stevens of Basford (Notts)

If it is the first thread, then since it was placed on the Surname Interests board it was automatically closed. It can be moved and re-opened if you wish.

arnold

Quote Originally Posted by olliecat View Post
    Hi,

To which thread are you referring? These two threads were created by you...

Arnold family of Cambridge

Stevens of Basford (Notts)

If it is the first thread, then since it was placed on the Surname Interests board it was automatically closed. It can be moved and re-opened if you wish.
    I am still learning how this forum works, I would like it to be reopened to view the replies and repond to them. How does the surname interests board work, is there sommewhere i should go to?

Threads created on the Surname Interests board are automatically closed as they are purely for declaration of specific surnames interests. In other words, when members post to the Surname Interests board, all they are doing is stating which surnames they are researching. The thread is then closed and cannot be replied to. However, threads created on other boards are open and members can post replies to them.

Your Arnold family of Cambridge thread currently has no replies. I will move it to the Cambridgeshire board and re-open it for you.

Your thread is now located on the Cambridgeshire forum. You will find it here. It is open and will hopefully attract replies.

Since your thread was created over a year ago, if you add another post onto the end of your thread, this will bump it up and make it more current. As a suggestion, you could add more information relating to your ARNOLD family, such as dates or clarify if there is anything specific you are looking for.