birdseed

Default Mitchells of Roath

Desperately trying to find out more about my paternal grandparents Tom and Laura (nee Smart) Mitchell who lived at
    Roath Court Road and Granville and Rose (maiden name unknown) Mitchell. Granville was Tom and Laura's son
    born in 1905. They may have lived in the same road?

Coromandel

Are you trying to trace Tom & Laura's ancestors or their descendants, birdseed?

I can see a likely marriage for them (Thomas Cadogan Mitchell / Laura Annie Smart, Bristol district, 1902) and a 1911 census, but perhaps you have this info already?

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by birdseed View Post
    Granville and Rose (maiden name unknown) Mitchell.
    There is a marriage registered in the December quarter of 1933, Westminster District (volume 1a, page 1314) of a Granville MITCHELL and a Rosina L BROWN. Could this be Rose?

birdseed

Thank you Jan45 Have made a note of this.

birdseed

Mitchells Roath

Thank you Coromandel I did get this information when I visited Cardiff last year and took a picture of the house where my grandparents lived. I have information about the Smart and Mitchell ancestors and I am now the only one left, I think.
    Although I think Rose and Granville had a son who may have also been called Granville or Glanville but he was older than me and is probably no longer with us!