merylcowdell

Default Hi, my name is Meryl

Hi, my name is Meryl. I took over researching our family name Timbrell-Burt after my father got so frustrated not finding the correct information. He had spent a couple of years doing research only to find he had picked up some wrong info: there had been 2 Arthur Burts - born within a couple of months of one another and living just a couple of miles from one another. Since taking on the research I have found 2nd cousins, some living close to where I used to live and others in different parts of the UK. I moved to Southern Ireland 6 years ago, love it here but its not very convenient if I want to go and see records for myself. I do have a cousin who is very helpful. It's so nice to have found this forum, recommended by a lady on Ancestry.com.

Famous for offering help & advice

Hi Meryl,see you found this great site,we had contact on Ancestry!Sure the members here will do their best to help you.
    Pam

glynisaddy

hello meryl
    a warm welcome to the brit-gen forum
    glynis

merylcowdell

Hi Pam,
    thanks so much for telling me about this site, hope to get some info from it.

LittleSpark

Hi Meryl,

Welcome to BG - a very friendly forum where everyone loves to help with any queries and in particular any brickwalls you may have.

Good luck with your research.

Sheila

merylcowdell

thanks Sheila,
    Im sure I will have brickwalls. I lived in West Bromwich, Wednesbury and Cannock before moving over to Southern Ireland.