Petes Princess

Default Newbie to the forum

Hi all
    I am new to this forum but not to genealogy. I have been researching for over 25 years now and have a fairly widespread knowledge on the subject. I am willing to help in any way I can. I have taken an open university course on how to write a family history which was very interesting. I am that obsessed I have a laptop dedicated to mostly family history.

countrydi

hi petes princess im new on here and a novice, im trying to find my family tree, got my nan birth certificate. so know of her parents name and with people wonderfull help on here im starting to find my nan siblins . how do i find my nan mum birthday cause iv put her name in and come up with 2. how do you narrow down to the right one
    my parents split up when i was 5 so no contact apart from my dad and he died over 14 yrs ago x

Procat

Quote Originally Posted by countrydi View Post
    hi petes princess im new on here and a novice, im trying to find my family tree, got my nan birth certificate. so know of her parents name and with people wonderfull help on here im starting to find my nan siblins . how do i find my nan mum birthday cause iv put her name in and come up with 2. how do you narrow down to the right one
    my parents split up when i was 5 so no contact apart from my dad and he died over 14 yrs ago x
    The thread that Countrydi mentions is here.

As the introduce yourself part of the forum is not for general queries I have copied the post to the other thread.