Thread: Hello Everyone

Settling in

Default Hello Everyone

My name is Robert William Robinson, a senior citizen. I am coming to you from Fort Valley, Georgia, USA. I have been searching for my ancestors in UK for quite sometime and I need help with my findings.
    My goal is to find all that I can about my ancestors, the final resting place for my Father, Robert W. Robinson, and connect with his living relatives. I strongly believe Brit-Gen will be a big help to me in my search.
    Thanks to you all.
    Unclerob

Procat

Greetings Unclerob and welcome to Brit-Gen.

Hopefully we can assist you with your research. As an aside given that you mention living relatives, please be aware that it is against forum policy to post details of living people on the open forum. Members are able to exchange information about such people using the Private Message system. To access that system just left click on the member name then select the option for Private Message. Alternatively, use the Send email option (found the same way) if the member has that enabled.

glynisaddy

Smile

hello unclerob
    a warm welcome to the brit-gen forum.
    glynis

Settling in

Greetings Procat and thank you for your welcoming message.

Settling in

Greetings glynisaddy and thank you for sending me a warm welcome from Brit-Gen.
    unclerob