sulee

Default 1911 Census look up and help please.

Hi Everyone.
    Is it possible to see the families on the 1911 census as on all the others?
    I have just been given this information.
    In Camberwell. St George Dist 7 At 8o Tilson St there were 3 families. Ashton. Rathbone and Humphrey.
    I would really like to find out who they all were. I believe the first 2 are my family and my friend thinks the other is hers! Wouldn't that be amazing!

Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

Have you a name and y.o.b to go with Camberwell.

Steve.

Brick wall demolition expert!

Quote Originally Posted by sulee View Post
    Hi Everyone.
    Is it possible to see the families on the 1911 census as on all the others?
    You can view the 1911 census on pay/subscription sites such as findmypast and Ancestry (un-indexed /images only at the moment.)

In Camberwell. St George Dist 7 At 8o Tilson St there were 3 families. Ashton. Rathbone and Humphrey.
    There were three families living at 80 Tilson Road (Road not Street), Peckham in 1911. A summary of these families (which should help you identify them as yours or not)...

Thomas Edward ASHTON (born 1860 Peckham) and wife Susannah Sarah (born 1853 in Peckham) and six children. RG14/2526 SN82

William RATHBONE (born 1882 Peckham), wife Maud (born 1885 Peckham) and three children. RG14/2526 SN83

Alfred HUMPHREY (born 1885 Lambeth), wife Catherine (born 1884 Camberwell) and 1 child. RG14/2526 SN84

sulee

You are both awesome. I wish I could send flowers.
    This search started when I saw a friends notes.[ She was looking for John and Martha Humphrey Camberwell] On her notes it had the 3 names mentioned and the address, which I recognised as being the home of my grand parents William and Maud Rathbone. But now I know that the 3 families were my great grand parents, Thomas and Susanna Ashton, my grand parents and my great aunts family. Unfortunately still no connection with my friends family!

Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

You are both awesome. I wish I could send flowers.
    This search started when I saw a friends notes.[ She was looking for John and Martha Humphrey Camberwell] On her notes it had the 3 names mentioned and the address, which I recognised as being the home of my grand parents William and Maud Rathbone. But now I know that the 3 families were my great grand parents, Thomas and Susanna Ashton, my grand parents and my great aunts family. Unfortunately still no connection with my friends family!
    My invoice is in the post.

Happy to have helped a wee bit.

Steve.