This is a long shot, my Great Uncle Herbert emigrated to Halifax Nova Scotia somewhere around 1913/14. At the start of WW1 he joined the Royal Canadian Regiment. I've found out what happened to him and his death, where he's buried etc, however he married while in Canada to an English girl, Mabel Alice Wilkinson nee James.

They had a son who was premeture and died at 6 hrs old, Herbert Died shortly after the end of WW1 due to injuries. I'm trying to trace Mabel though. I can find nothing on her in Canada, she may well have remarried but I cant find any record on that, or as she would have been alone in Nova Scotia perhaps she returned to England. I've cut and pasted what I know about her below, any ideas on any ways I can trace her would be appreicated. I dont think there were any more children, although my Dad is adament that there was.

Mabel Alice Wilkinson Nee James.(Herberts wife) DOB 1895 was English although they were married in Canada, maiden name James Parents names George and Elizabeth. Married 30th April 1914 in Halifax Nova Scotia she was 18 at the time. Town on the document for marriage says Turckenham England, there is no such place, is it Twickenham miss spelt?? Now looking at the entry I think it is Twickenham.

I'm also looking for a Harold/Harry Wilkinson from Kendal and any of his relatives. This is all my Grandmothers family, I have found records for her, her Brother Herbert, Calvert who also died during WW1 and mention of her father, but again I've been lead to believe there were other family members but I've got no names, and other that she had a couple of other sisters.
Thanks