Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    novabird41

Smile LITHERLAND FAMILY - LEICESTERSHIRE.

l am looking for a link to Breedon on the Hill Leicestershire for John Litherland born about 1600 I have no information about him or his parents, except that he was married to Elinor Pratt (born 1601) in 1618 at Breedon on the Hill. His children Humphrey b 1620 Nicholas b1623 Mary b1624 are registered in the Appleby Magna Church records. Appleby is the place where this branch of the family stayed for about 200 years. I've looked at the Parish records for Appleby which hold excellent information. There are other Leicestershire connections, later families are possibly at Prestwold, Shuttington, Tamworth and Seckington, which I would like to look at. I don't think I will ever be able to travel to these places to see them. I've quite a few queries about them but I would like to find out about John of 1600.

Jan1954

Welcome to Brit-Gen!

Quote Originally Posted by novabird41 View Post
    There are other Leicestershire connections, later families are possibly at Prestwold, Shuttington, Tamworth and Seckington, which I would like to look at. I don't think I will ever be able to travel to these places to see them.
    The Parish Registers for Prestwold (1561-1909) are avilable from our sponsors, Parish Chest.