Hi everyone,
I've not been around for quite a long time but am now busy trying to pull together my mum-in-law's family tree to add to her life story.
I have traced back to Scalford but am a bit stuck on one couple and wondered if anyone could help. The information I have is as follows:

William Pick B: 1791 in Scalford married Frances Allen (no info) on 25.2.1811
I have found the index card with Pallets but can find no information about Frances. I followed a false lead for ages that implied my Frances was the daughter of Robert Allen of Saltby but it appears that is not the case.

It also appears that William remarried. The lady concerned was (Mary) Ann Johnson and they married in Saxelby on 26.8.1823.

I'm not convniced that this William was the one who married Frances as the children listed for Frances show that she gave birth to at least 2 children after the marriage with (Mary) Ann Johnson. I can't seem to find any details about Frances at all so no idea whether she had died and the later two children were infact born to William and (Mary) Ann.
(I have put mary in brackets as I am also uncertain whether her name was Mary Ann or Ann)

Actually, I think maybe I should have posted this into the Brick Wall forum Sorry, I am so dizzy sometimes.
If anyone can be of assistance in this I'd be most grateful as I'd really like to get the family tree finished for mum's birthday in November if possible.