My father, John Edward Kearney, was killed on July 29 1944 with all his crew (save the pilot) near Epinal, Northern France, en route to Stuttgart. Try as I might, I've not been able to contact any of the relatives of my dad's crew to share with them my photos and letters. It's very sad, and almost as though nobody gives a damn anymore. Can anyone advise me on some way in which I can reach these people? It can't be that difficult, surely. Here's a list of the crew members:

Leslie Fielding (22), Flight Sergeant (wireless operator). Royal Air Force Volunteer
Reserve. Service no. 1035033. British national. Son of John and Lily Fielding, of
Blackburn, Lancashire.

Alexander Milne (20), Sergeant (Air Gunner). Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve.
Service no. 1697372. British National. Son of George and Mary H. Milne, of Fallowfield,
Manchester.

Terence Patrick Barry (22), Warrant Officer (Air Gunner). Royal Air Force Volunteer
Reserve. Service no. 1391654. British national. Son of Daniel and Bridget Barry, of
Woolwich, London.

Peter Joseph Biollo (20), Flying Officer (Air Bomber). Royal Canadian Air Force.
Service no. J/26543. Canadian national. Son of Peter Paul Biollo and Doris May
Biollo (née Caswell), of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

John Rowland Cuthbert (23), Sergeant (Flight Engineer). Royal Air Force Volunteer
Reserve. Service no. 1470775. British national. Son of John and Annie Cuthbert, of
High Kelling, Norfolk.

Any help would greatly appreciated.