Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    obbie

hi bonelady
    thats great roscommon are indeed very helpful .
    that you might have some living kin here would be great
    but be prepared , they may not know of your familys existence , if from countryside thet will be very suspicous of you contacting them , they may refuse to share info , they may have good reason not to want contact .
    distant kin in england and usa and aus are often more responsive to querys kin in ireland are some what dubious as to your reasons for contacting them .
    but they may be just as curious as you and be delighted i hope this is so for you .
    if you find a contact detail id let them know from the outset you dont want anything other than family info and copys of photos if they have them this may settle ther mind especially if there eldery .
    if you get a name and area google eircom phonebook on line this will give you possible addresses and landline no,s
    goodluck again Obbie

bonelady

If the way my dads sister reacted when the first and only call she got ended with her saying "you might be a nice family but I dont want to know any of you", I can understand what you say but not understand, if that makes sense, what is it thats lurking in the past..I only want to know what made my father who he was and what he left behind, that has eluded me for half a century and only because there were few clues as to anything to do with him or his family, but I'm harmless, Is that so difficult for them to see? bonelady

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123