murielw

Default Wallington family _ wood turners in Thatcham

In 1891 and 1901 the Wallingtons were wood turners in Thatcham. Does anyone have any any information on this family please.
    MurielW

Famous for offering help & advice. Trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by murielw
    In 1891 and 1901 the Wallingtons were wood turners in Thatcham. Does anyone have any any information on this family please.
    MurielW
    Muriel, Have you found them in any of the other censuses? Are they George and Ada WALLINGTON? There's a family in Middlesex which looks like it could be George's. He's 19, living with his parents and siblings and his occupation is "Rakemaker." [Reference: RG11/1330 Folio 102 Page 16]

Trish

murielw

Thanks Trish,
    They are the Wallingtons I meant...they seem to have moved to Thatcham in the 1880's. I am in touch with a direct descendant of this line, who lives in New Zealand and was wanting to know more about their trade. They are sometime rakemakers and sometimes woodturners.
    MurielW

Mick Wallington

Muriel,

Have lost touch with you as our computor crashed big time, huge virus. Am contacting you to keep you up to date of the Wallington additions. Abigail Marie and brother Ben Michael/parents Reece wallington and Rebecca Hurst. Then Samual Wallington/parents Marcus George Wallington and Rachel Wallington. Keep in touch on the usual e:mail or my work one is "[email protected]"

Regards

Mick

Mick Wallington

Muriel,

Did you get my reply?

Mick