YvonneC

Default PALLETT - Rose, death info reqd

Rose PALLETT, eldest daughter of Hammond Pallett (1867-1937) + Ada Merry (1873-1948), she was born 08/12/1895 @ Essendon, Herts. ( Essendon is a small village situated between Hertford & Hatfield ).
    01/11/1914 she married Herbert ROSE @ Hatfield registry office but at some stage she left him for a Sidney WRIGHT who she had a daughter with, the daughter took the surname Wright.. I do not know if her & Sid def married but I have found a marr rec Q1-1924 @ Mutford, Suffolk which could possibly be them ??
    I have searched on BMD & FamilySearch for her death record, under all 3 surnames ie Pallett/Rose/Wright, whilst there are various recs none that I can def conf are her.
    2 of my cousins have different memories of when she died - 1952 & 1962 - but don't know if either of these are correct.
    Unfort, it is not known what part of the country she was living in following her seperation from Herbert, up until then they were in the Potters Bar/Barnet area of Herts.

Can anyone help please ???

Thanks Yvonne

Coromandel

If you look at the coverage charts for FreeBMD at https://www.
    freebmd.org.uk/progress.shtml you will see that, at the moment, their databases contain only a small proportion of deaths after 1950.

You are more likely to find a 1950s/1960s death in other databases, for example the 1916-2005 England & Wales Death Index on Ancestry. (I am not at the library at the moment, so I can't check Ancestry for you, but someone else will do so soon, I'm sure....)