Thread: Godsmark family

Julie Kelly

Cool Godsmark family

I have managed to get a lot of information on the Godsmark family. My Great Grandmother was Charlotte Pheobe Godsmark born 1875 in Sydney Road Haywards Heath and am trying to tie in Godsmarks from Burgess Hill. Any help would be appreciated. I wondered in particular if Pilot Officer Bernard Albert Godsmark were related in some way. He had a wife Ursula (nee Simpson) and lived with at least one child in London Road Burgess Hill. He was killed in 1941 in action.
    Last edited by Julie Kelly; 13-06-2005 at 6:15 PM.

Susan Hoyle

Smile Godsmark

Hi Julie
    I am the Grand daughter of William Harold Elsey son of Thomas and Charlotte Pheobe Godsmark. I have done some research and would love to chat and pool information. Lovely knowing we are from the same family. I have some photo's of the very large family including Charlotte and Thomas, hope to hear from you soon.
    Sue Hoyle
    Barnstaple
    Devon

Julie Kelly

Default Godsmark family

It was lovely to get in touch and exchange details Sue. Julie

Denise14

Smile Elseys from Reigate

Hello Julie and Susan

i am from this line of the Elsey's as well, my Grandfather was Reginald "Jack" Elsey Born 1909. i have been told there was 20/21 children, 2 of which belonged to the unmarried Daughter or Daughters don't know as yet, i hope to catch up with some of my Aunts and uncles (Jacks Children) soon to find out some more details.

it would be great to here from you and share some information.

thanks

Denise Fuller nee Elsey
    Woking

riyadhmann

Default New at this

I am trying to trace the relations of Jane Ada Godsmark my Paternal Grandmother. She came from Burgess Hill where the the familly had a laundry. She married my Paternal Grandfather Ephram Ebeneezer Mann who belonged to a Familly who ran a coal hauling business. Both of them passed away many years ago but I am interested in the circumstances of their going to Bedford. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you. Chris mann

andybee59

Hi Julie. pleas contact me on my EMAIL: vjbennett AT btinternet DOT com
    I may have some Godsmark info for you :-) I have an Alfred Godsmark or Albert Godsmark from a large family in B hill at our house on a census day in 1911
    Andy
    Last edited by Jan1954; 06-03-2011 at 9:41 AM. Reason: Email address edited to try to deter spammers

Coromandel

Hello Andy (and welcome to the forum)

If you look at Julie's profile (click on her user name at the top left of any of her postings) it shows that she hasn't logged in since 2008. You could try clicking on the 'send an e-mail' link in her profile, in the hope that her e-mail address is still valid.

P.S. a quick Google search on her name and location found more recent activity on another forum:
    https:// ww1talk.co.uk/member.php?185-Julie-Kelly

Patrick

Hello Chris
    Ephraim Ebenezer and Jane ada were my great grand parents email me for info PatrickDOTmannAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk thanks
    Last edited by christanel; 06-12-2013 at 7:02 AM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by riyadhmann View Post
    I am trying to trace the relations of Jane Ada Godsmark my Paternal Grandmother. She came from Burgess Hill where the the familly had a laundry. She married my Paternal Grandfather Ephram Ebeneezer Mann who belonged to a Familly who ran a coal hauling business. Both of them passed away many years ago but I am interested in the circumstances of their going to Bedford. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you. Chris mann
    Hello Chris email me for info PatrickDOTmannAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk regards
    Last edited by christanel; 06-12-2013 at 7:04 AM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam