Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just an observation. In your original query you say that Lavinia married James Walter Eales. However the marriage record and all the census references from 1881 forward record him as Walter only, not even an intial J in there.
    It is only the 1861 census that has him as James Walter so from then on he drops the James that he was registered as.

Googie

Olliecat,
    Lavinia was born c 1860 in Kislingbury and James Walter Eales born c1860 in Bugbrooke, this does indeed appear to be my gt grandmother. William & Mary her parents too. Thank you for your help, I have something to work on now.
    Regards, Paul

Googie

Christanel
    What can I say but thank you for all your investigative work and all of your posts in response to my request for information on Lavinia Linnell. The information you have given is invaluable to me and gives me another place to continue my research. Thanks again, Paul

Googie

Jan,
    I am amazed to receive all these posts in response to my request for information about Lavinia Linnell. Thank you for your time and trouble in posting the information. Regards, Paul

Googie

Thanks Graham R for your help.
    Paul

Hi Paul
    Searching for others ancestors beats doing household chores any day. If you need more just ask.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12