Spikeymikey

Default MIDDLETON and PINCHBECK, Nottingham area

Hello
    I am researching My Fathers heritage in Nottingham and surrounding central England
    He was Sydney Middleton son of William Middleton and a Pinchbeck and her Mother was Elizabeth Pinchbeck?.
    My fathers Mother emigrated to Australia in or around 192-24 she had 4 childen Les Marrion Syney and Jean
    I was told in December just Prior to Sydney's Death at 90 that the family was related to the Middletons of the strain from William Middleton. And related to Stanley and Peter Middleton.
    If anyone has any links I would e grateful as there seems to be common links to William Middleton (my fathers father)working for Rolls Royce in the Early 1900's as an apprentice and I have his original tool kit and locker/toilet door key tag here...?
    The connection is when the Rolls Royce factory moved?
    The Pinchbeck conection is strong with My fathers mother coming from Nottingham and surrounds
    So I am looking for where she came from...in relation to Elizabeth Pinchbeck....?
    any connections grateflly recieved... thanks
    his is all because of Sydney Middleton telling us we are related along the line directly and or indirectly to Michael Middleton(Kate's father)
    my name is Michael John Middleton?
    I live in Australia and as told seem to be one of the missing links to possible future Royalty?
    I know it's a long shot but if you know anything?
    thanks

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Welcome to the forums!

I have moved your post from the Warwickshire forum to start a new thread here.

Hopefully our members with expertise in this area will help to get your research moving.

pennydog

There is a marraige of William L Middleton to Edith M Pinchbeck in Yorkshire December quarter 1919 (Settle 9a 19).

There is a birth of a Sydney Middleton (mother's maiden name Pinchbeck) in Nottingham September quarter 1921 (Nottingham 7B 599).

If this is your Sydney (and you do not have it already), your best move would be to get this birth certificate.