Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knowledgeable and helpful

The FSbeta site has two possibles for Sarah Ball born Worcestershire. one born 1811 in Broadway which about 20 miles from Worcester and one born 1810 in Oldbury which is now in Warwickshire. So it is possible that the Sarah in the 1851 Census is the one born Broadway but that doesn't confirm that she is my Sarah. Any thoughts?

Emeltee

Mutley

All thoughts seem to be a bit vacant at the moment.

I was hoping to find a relationship between Sarah and the Caren/Carew family. I found a marriage in 1849 to a Catherine Hodges at St. Pancras and also a death for a Charles Hallowell Carew in Croydon in 1848 so there were more than one of them with that name but it is no help to you whatsoever.

I checked the IGI for Wellington marriages and there are several for Price and Ball (to others) but none give the names of parents. I was hoping to find a possible brother or sister that married and then find them in the census but again, I would have no idea if they were related to your Sarah because you have her in 1841 with Edward.

Other than those parish records (and it may still say for Sarah OTP) which may give father's name I am not sure where to go from here.

Sorry

Knowledgeable and helpful

Thanks anyway, Mutley. Any help is always very much appreciated.

Emeltee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12