drum2paint

Smile Taylors in Lullington, Derbyshire

My first post. Hello everyone. I am researching my ancestors from Lullington, Derbyshire. I have some info on them from 1650's to late 1800's. I would love to hear about Eli Taylor (1819-1878), Mary Elizabeth Nichols (1838 - 1901), Thomas Taylor (1771 - 1853), Alice Shelton (1788 - 1863), Ann Collier (c.1740 - 1810), Thomas Taylor (1705 -1763), Mary Hensforth (c.1709 - 1779), and of course if I have any cousins out there, email me!

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hello drum2paint, welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you'll soon be busy adding names to files when the info starts rolling in.
    Can you say where you have found your info to give an idea of where you have been looking? Are there any known spouses or are they in the above list.

Have a good scout about & enjoy the various forums.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

drum2paint

Thanks, Waitabit! I've been researching for some years, and most of the info is from Ancestry.com and the Mormon Genealogy website. The spouses are listed...

Quote Originally Posted by Waitabit View Post
    Hello drum2paint, welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you'll soon be busy adding names to files when the info starts rolling in.
    Can you say where you have found your info to give an idea of where you have been looking? Are there any known spouses or are they in the above list.

Have a good scout about & enjoy the various forums.