Beebee

Wink Can I Help Anyone?

I have 90 credits with FM P inc 1911 census which expire 20/11/10. I have no use for them. Does anyone know what I could do with them?

Michael Duke

Beebee, I allowed my sub to expire last month as I thought I had found every one I needed in the 1911 census, I should have known better of course as something else came up unexpectedly.

Would you mind having a look for Emma Lilian WINDLEY married to Edward in Basford, Nottingham in the 1911 census for me please,

Best regards Michael

Beebee

There is an Emma Windley born 1867 in Nottingham, but when I search for an Emma Windley with an Edward it comes up nil. Before I look at the page, do you think this could be her?

Michael Duke

Beebee, many thanks for looking but my Emma Windley was born in Holbeach, Lincolnshire. Please do not waste any more money on this, needless to say I am very grateful for your time and effort,many thanks.

best regards Michael

joanhands

Question Ada Long, born 1901, Tottenham, Edmonton

Would someone be so kind, to look for my grandmother ADA LONG, born 1901, in 1911 census, living in Tottenham, Edmonton, London, many thanks.

Joan Hands

joanhands

Question Samuel & Eliza Howlett, b abt 1844, Reigate

Quote Originally Posted by Beebee View Post
    I have 90 credits with FM P inc 1911 census which expire 20/11/10. I have no use for them. Does anyone know what I could do with them?
    I would be very grateful if you could find my gt grandparents in 1911 census. Samuel Howlett born abt 1842 living in Reigate, Surrey. His wife Eliza Howlett, born abt 1844, also living in Reigate. I believe they had separated and may be living with other family members. Thanks so, much appreciated for any help.

Joan Hands

Beebee

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Peep View Post
    I assume you have read this!
    Yes I did read it Bo Peep, but I see people are still doing "look ups".

lizone

Hello Beebee

I can't tell from your post, but you do know you should be able to use your leftover credits on the main FMP site?

Beebee

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Peep View Post
    As long as you are aware of the repercussions should FMP discover what you are offering to do. I understand the penalties can be quite severe.
    Thanks for the warning Bo Peep.

Quote Originally Posted by lizone View Post
    Hello Beebee

I can't tell from your post, but you do know you should be able to use your leftover credits on the main FMP site?
    Hi lizone,

Yes I am aware they can be used on the main site. I have looked at my tree and there is nothing I need at the moment from either site. Thank you for the info though.

Beebee