Schweizlizzie

Default Richards Family History, Pembrokeshire,Wales

Am researching my family history and am as far as JOSEPH RICHARDS born 1790, Mason and ELIZABETH HOWELLS (born around 1793 in Norkent, Div.Jeferston)
    Marriage was on the 25 November 1815 St.Jeffrey Church, Jeffreyston(File No.16326)
    Joseph died 25.9.1871 at Treforce Farm, St.Twynnells and buried at St.Twynnells Parish Church 29. September 1871 aged 78 (File 442)
    On the 1841 census they lived at Chapel Hill and thereafter at Treforce.
    Elizabeth was buried at St.Twynnells 21 February 1867 (File 442)
    Baptism of their children took place in St.Twynnells, Pembroke
    I require their Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificate or any documents which will confirm the name of their parents. HELP??
    Schweizlizzie
    Last edited by Schweizlizzie; 02-11-2010 at 8:26 AM. Reason: more exact text

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hi Schweizlizzie, and welcome to B-G forums

Quote Originally Posted by Schweizlizzie View Post
    I require their Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificate or any documents which will confirm the name of their parents.
    There are no birth, marriage or death certificates before 1837. Instead we have to rely on entries in parish registers or other religious records.

We do have some Pembrokeshire experts on the forum, and hopefully someone will be along soon to offer advice on how to get this information.

Orielbenfro

Quote Originally Posted by Schweizlizzie View Post
    .............JOSEPH RICHARDS born 1790, Mason and ELIZABETH HOWELLS (born around 1793 in Norkent, Div.Jeferston) Marriage was on the 25 November 1815 St.Jeffrey Church, Jeffreyston(File No.16326)
    Joseph died 25.9.1871 at Treforce Farm, St.Twynnells and buried at St.Twynnells Parish Church 29. September 1871 aged 78 (File 442)
    Have replied to your PM to me.
    Rgds
    Orielbenfro
    ORIEL a welsh window on a surname

Schweizlizzie

Many thanks for the information. Hopefully something will come up about Joseph & Elizabeth Richards.