ruthstansfield

Default marriage look up

is any kind person visting the appropriate office that could if possible look up a marriage for a martha josephine sweeney married sept quarter dublin north 1955. or does anyone know how i can go about finding who she married online.thank you for your time ruth

terrysfamily

I think I may have found the groom but as they could still be living I'll PM you.

terrysfamily

As I have said in my Private Message to you they are the only 2 in the same volume and on the same page married in the Dublin North district in July-September of 1955.

Only had to look throught 550 records 1 at a time but that means nothing with the satisfaction of finding them.

Knowledgeable and helpful

One option is to order a copy of the cert from GRO Roscommon. www.groireland.ie/

Complete the application form and either post or fax it to them, and be sure to ask for a research copy (essentially a photocopy) as this is cheaper than a full formal cert. If you give them the correct info and they find it without a lot of searching, it usually costs €4, and arrives within about 14 days or less.

Elwyn

terrysfamily

I believe this to be a repeat posting.

Maybe a Mod could combine the 2?

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by terrysfamily View Post
    I believe this to be a repeat posting.

Maybe a Mod could combine the 2?
    Done