HMuirMcG

Cool Heather McGarrity

Hi,My name is Heather. I have been researching for about 2 years now.Struck many problems especially in Ireland due to shortage of records. Is a work in progress.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hi Heather, as you say, a difficult task but things are getting better, as more records become available from Ireland. Enjoy.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

HMuirMcG

I have not been on the site for a quite some time and am having difficulties navigating through it. I cannot figure out posting threads etc. When I was on here before someone had answered a post regarding David Frame and daughter Frances Frame where they had found them on Irish census or electoral roll cant remember which. I know it was a free search but cant find the details on here now. Perhaps you could guide me. Thanks Heather

Procat

Hi Heather,

Is this the thread?

To find any previous posts you have made the easiest way is to go to the top of the page and click on Quick Links then User CP then on the left of the page look under My subscriptions for List subscriptions. Click on that and it will display all threads that you either started or made a reply on.