Malsbury

Default Malsbury ancestry

Hallo, the name is Pat and I am helping a young man to try and find some family. His father was a bigamist and left England for Australia. He has contact with only a sister.

We have done quite well, but are stuck with Jonas Malsbury (b. 1782) from Whitfield, Northampton so I decided to join this site as I saw a mail on the internet which offered help to search in the parish records for this area.

I am only a novice at this hobby but am thoroughly enjoying it.

Hope I will make some contacts here.

Kind regards, Pat

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hello Pat, welcome in. As this board is only for introductions perhaps you could browse around & then post your query on the Northampton board?

Try here, about 2/3rds down the page: https://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/forum.php
    also.
    https://www.british-genealogy.com/for...ide-to-posting

Good luck in your search.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Procat

Greetings Pat and welcome aboard.

Try posting a query on the Northamptonshire board and hopefully someone will be able to assist.

You have done well to get so far back.

(Just pipped to the post by Waitabit)

Growing old Disgracefully

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Malsbury View Post
    Hallo, the name is Pat and I am helping a young man to try and find some family. His father was a bigamist and left England for Australia. He has contact with only a sister.

We have done quite well, but are stuck with Jonas Malsbury (b. 1782) from Whitfield, Northampton so I decided to join this site as I saw a mail on the internet which offered help to search in the parish records for this area.

I am only a novice at this hobby but am thoroughly enjoying it.

Hope I will make some contacts here.

Kind regards, Pat
    Hello all
    Welcome to Pat.

Not been on the forum for awhile but just seen this post and had a PM from Pat so going to have a look for Jonas Malsbury today. So will get back to you.
    Regards Sandy

Malsbury

Default Malsbury Ancestry

Thanks so very much for all your welcoming messages.
    I have already received a lot of ideas, help, advice and so on from a great bunch of people!

I have to learn my way around this site as yet, but already it has been a delight to join.

You all have a good sense of humour, and you need it and patience in this hobby.

Kind regards, Pat