Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yessey

Hi Wendy,

Her obituary was in the Toronto Star Monday, January 21, 1946.

GODDARD, Emily Minnie - At her late residence, 108 Gilbert Ave on Saturday Jan. 19, 1946. Emily Minnie Goddard, in her 75th year, beloved wife of Stephen Goddard, and loving mother of William, Calgary, and Mrs. W. Graham (Edith), Stanley, Mrs. W. Gear (Daisy), and Percy. Resting at the George A. Reid Funeral Home, 209 Oakwood Ave, for service Tuesday at 3pm. Interment Westminster Memorial Park Cemetery.

I can send you the image if you'd like. The cemetery is located in North York, 5830 Bathurst Street north of Finch Avenue West. Established 1923

There are also memorial notices in January 1947, 1949, 1950, placed by her daughter Edith. I can send you those as well.

Births I can find for children of Stephen and Minnie are.....

William James born 30 June 1892

Minnie's daughter Eva Daisy died January 28, 1992, also in Toronto. I can send her obituary as well.

Lesley

yessey

Hi Wendy,

Sorry, hit enter and can't edit original.

Here are all the births......

William James born 30 June 1892 Toronto, York
    Edith Annie born 8 March 1894 Toronto, York
    Amy Hannah born 8 October 1895 Toronto, York
    Arthur Stanley born 20 September 1897 Toronto, York
    Ada born 26 February 1900 Toronto, York
    Lilian born 26 February 1900 Toronto, York
    Eva Daisy born 17 August 1901 Toronto, York
    Thomas Percy born 31 March 1906 Barrie, Simcoe

Lesley

yessey

Lilian died the day she was born. 26 February 1900, 12 hours old, premature birth.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

My word Lesley, thank you very much. I have recently become diverted from this search by other things coming first. I do appreciate what you have done, & would love to have copies of the obit /memorials.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Thank you to 'thecouch' for venturing into other areas on my behalf. Beautiful photo of Family grave. Adds reality to peoples existances only found before in records.

My thanks also to the people who care for such places.

It seems I am meeting more of my lines in Cemeteries these days, I've always loved sauntering through such places but some are way too distant.
    Happy Families
    Wendy

thecouch

Your welcome Wendy!

I'm glad the photo came through well. I am also glad to be able to do my part for B-G in my little part of the world. Most happy to give back when I can.

Cheers,
    thecouch

Jannie_b

I have the probate file for my ggrandmother, Emily Minnie Price. She died in the City of Toronto, which is in the County of York, on 19 Jan 1946. Please get in touch if you'd like further info!

Janet Berkman
    Toronto, Canada

Hi Janet welcome to the forum of amazing helpers. As you will have seen I have had some of that amazing help already & just last week I saw your tree with a photo of Emily Minnie. How good was that? I've been on a long roundabout journey to find what became of cousins, nieces to Emily, after 1914.

Have just found that thanks to S.W.Lancs Family history people. More doors then opened. Have also found Family from my Mothers line went to Yorks, Toronto.

I would very much appreciate more info thank you. I'll send you what I have also & open my Ancestry tree, not complete as many persons were raiding it & adding unrelated people to their own, it's now private & I don't get back to it often.

Hugely busy morning ahead but will be in touch. Thank you for your presence & offer.
    Happy Families
    Wendy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12