Keep an eye on your bank account transactions for this name to pop up.
I had never joined this NamesDatabase.com site but about 5years ago had joined a lost Friends site in Australia . (You know the ones where you put in your details, schools you attended and you could find old friends from school?)
I found a few friends I'd wanted to contact and paid $20 for years sub.
No problems what so ever...

The creditcard I'd used to to join was cancelled soon after and I'd never had any problems until about 3 weeks ago.
I had a withdrawal pending,, by NamesDatabase.com.(they had tried to withdraw the money but the banks computer system couldn't process it so it was waiting for human approval)
I contacted the bank immediately who asked me a heap of questions,,,then they noticed the debit was from my OLD cancelled creditcard.
Further investigation led to finding out this NamesDataBase has been buying/merging with the smaller friend finder companies,,,,gaining access to those companies records and withdrawing money from peoples accounts all over the world.
My bank put it straight through to their international frauds department.
I was LUCKY as the company tries to state that the money they take from peoples accounts is for "ongoing subscriptions" that people forgot to cancel BUT as the creditcard they withdrew from was cancelled years ago and not been used during those years my bank knew it was NOT an ongoing subscription.

I don't know if we are supposed to name and shame in here,,,(if not please just remove the it..)

Nannas