charby

Red face Catholic marriages in barrow upon soar leices

I am hoping someone may find any catholic marriages for me. I am looking for any DARBY marriage in barrow.

Reputation beyond repute

I am hoping someone may find any catholic marriages for me.
    All marriages after 1837, regardless of how they were solemnized, are recorded under the system of civil registration.

Try searching on https://freebmd.org.uk/ selecting Barrow upon Soar as the registration district.

bibliojunkie

Charby, are you aware of this site:

leicestershirevillages.com/barrowuponsoar/availablechurchandbu.html (put www in front)

Scroll down the page and you will see transcripts of Barrow burial and cemetery records plus baptisms and marriages at Holy Trinity. Although it is CofE there are several Darby marriages listed that may be of interest.

Ali

charby

Hello, thank you for your replies, yes I do know of both sites but my great grandparents married I know the 15 july, 1907 in barrow upon soar they were JOHN BENJAMIN SELBY and LUCY DARBY.JOHN'S father was THOMAS SELBY and her father was JOHN DARBY. I have looked on the leicestershire village site but could not find their marriage.
    Thank you.

Reputation beyond repute

I have looked on the leicestershire village site but could not find their marriage.
    What exactly are you looking for? You can find the reference details of the marriage on FreeBMD

Then you can order the marriage certificate from GRO

The marriage certificate will provide you with all the relevant information.