Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    deskhermit

Yes, Brian, it was only after I replied to your post that I thought the street numbers may not be odd/even. I was fooled by the year you were born (the same as mine) I had always known you were older than me but thought it was a year or two. I guess we were never at the same school in the same year. We moved to Anstey Lane the year I began Infant's School and 1966 was the year we moved to Australia.

clipo

deskhermit hello: am i speeking to derrick smith? the only other of the endalls grandchildren i remember are P...... and J..... also i can tell you the only part of clipstone st standing is the church and the street sighn is still on there
    Last edited by Kerrywood; 12-01-2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Names of possibly living persons must NOT be posted on the forums - please see our Terms of Service

deskhermit

Yes I found the church on Google Maps. It took me a while though itsnot easy finding a street that isn't there!
    derek

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Please remember that names of possibly living persons must not be posted on the forums -- see our Terms of Service.

You might want to use the private messaging system instead, or email. Click the blue user-names to see the options available. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123