royston

Thumbs up john and elizabeth pearce st.gluvias/stithians

Looking for ancestry for John Pearce and Elizabeth.On the 1841 census they were at Ponsanooth, St.Gluvias. First child, John born C.1827.
    Needing to find marriage for John and Elizabeth and then,hopefully, parents and baptisms for both.
    Any help gretaly appreciated.Roy

Scottie

Thumbs up Pearse Marriage in St Gluvias

Possibly John PEARSE and Elizabeth MARTIN married 24 Sep 1826 St Gluvias.
    Last edited by Guest; 20-09-2007 at 1:11 PM.

royston

Thanks Scottie,
    Yes I would agree that Cornish research is well blessed. I have been involved in some for the last 20 years and the question I posed was for a distant cousin.
    We are also blessed with this site and I have had occasion to be very grateful to others for help in remote areas.
    Thanks again, Roy

karen nelson

hello roy
    i know this is an old post, but i am hoping you can help me. my gggrandfather was james pearce, he came to south australia. from records his parents were john pearce and elizabeth martin. we are trying to find out what happened to john b may 1827, elizabeth ann bc 1830, ann bc 1832 and william bc 1834. all were born in st gluvias and have been unaccounted for after the 1841 census. all the males were presumably miners. hope you can help me shed some light on their whereabouts.
    regards
    karen