Thread: DIX FAMILY

sandy

Post DIX FAMILY

Hi i am trying to find who Glady Dix born 1901 at Streatley Berkshire England
    married. I think his surname is Wheeler and that they may have had a daughter called Peggy.
    Also Gladys had a brother Reginald born 1909 in Drayton Berkshire England who he married. I do know that they had a sister Mary Dix and that she marrieda William Brown from Aston Tirrold Berkshire England. Their parents are William Dix born 1871 and Ann Lowe born 1869. Glady, Reginald and Mary lived in Aston Tirrold Berkshie England when they were married

Thank you Sandy

Reputation beyond repute

I think his surname is Wheeler and that they may have had a daughter called Peggy.
    The birth certificate of the child will provide the parents' details and allow you to search for a marriage.

Geoffers

See Peter's reply above, also.........

Quote Originally Posted by sandy
    Their parents are William Dix born 1871 and Ann Lowe born 1869.
    When they died, did the parents leave wills or were letters of administration (admon) granted?

Wills often name children/grandchildren; or admon may have been granted to children.

According to the 1911 Census Glady's full name was Gladys May Dix.

FreeBMD has the marriage of a Gladys M Dix Dec Qtr 1925 Wallingford 2c 866. On the same page is a Harold J Wheeler

FreeBMD has the births of
    Ronald J Wheeler Mother's Name Dix, Sep Qtr 1926 Wallingford 2c 543
    Elizabeth M Wheeler Mother's Name Dix Sep Qtr 1828 Wallingford 2c 525