Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ALJ23

Default Croose family tree

Hi my mother Molly Croose was born and brought up in Mold - I am just starting to trace her family tree.

am interested to know if there are any other descendants of the Croose family from Buckley out there - or can anyone point me in the right direction.

I have found a Gerald and G Croose on the war memorial in Buckley - anyone know any more

Anna Jackson
    Last edited by ALJ23; 26-01-2006 at 11:25 AM.

lisawagner

Default Croose

Hi Anna,

just been looking through the census for Mold and spotted Croose a few times, not a common name. If you give me a couple of dates of birth I will get you the details.

Regards,
    Lisa

ALJ23

Default Croose

Hi - thanks for the offer - I am about to register on Ancestry as have been nosing at my mates house and have found lots of interesting info.

I am going to take a trip over to the cemetary in Buckley as we have found that my grandad had a brother who died young and is in the churchyard.

Its all real interesting stuff !! cant wait to find out more

Still cant find out who the Gerald Croose is on the War Memorial though !!

Anna

somanyrellies

Did you know that Tom Cruise, the actor, alledgedly has his roots in this area of Wales? Croose to Cruise, not much of a leap is it?

It is my understanding that he has links with Flint.

Knowledgeable and helpful

Hi Anna

I see that somanyrellies has resurrected your post of 2006 so you may not be out there still. However just in case.... I have a Croose in my family tree, albeit not a direct relation, and it does seem to be a fairly unusual name. She was born in Hereford in about 1828 but was living in Derby in the mid 1800s when she met and married my great grandfather. Her father was John Croose but I have no information on him. Let me know if you would like anything more on her.

regards
    "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors.” Edmund Burke

ALJ23

Default Croose

Hi -thanks for the message - yeah there seems to be a cluster of Crooses in Hereford and the Buckley area - wonder if there is a link ??

Not managed to do much work on family tree lately - must get back to it this winter

Thanks

Anna Jackson

croose

Hello, my name is Eric Croose from Buckley, my dad was also ERIC brother to Cyril and Noel. Is Molly still with us and what about Alyn. I live in spain now. If you want send an e mail.

mason At telitec DOT com
    Last edited by Procat; 26-02-2010 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Email address edited against spammers

ALJ23

Quote Originally Posted by croose View Post
    Hello, my name is Eric Croose from Buckley, my dad was also ERIC brother to Cyril and Noel. Is Molly still with us and what about Alyn. I live in spain now. If you want send an e mail.

mason At telitec DOT com
    Email on its way - thats amazing thanks so much for posting, so excited about talking to you and getting more info in the family tree

Anna

ALJ23

Ah yeah - oooh that could be exciting -will do some more research

croose

Default could you send your Email address its easier

Quote Originally Posted by ALJ23 View Post
    Email on its way - thats amazing thanks so much for posting, so excited about talking to you and getting more info in the family tree

Anna
    could you send your e mail adrs its easier ERIC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast