Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Orielbenfro

Default Stephen Callen

Quote Originally Posted by diana2 View Post
    .....(snipped)............of Stephen Callen and Susannah (Howell) Webb...........(snipped)......................I order copies of the certificate
    Stephen Callen a Sailor mrd Sussanh Webb a widow at Tenby 22 Oct 1818.

There are no certificates prior to the introduction of civil registration in Sept of 1837. All there is prior to this date is Baptism, Mrge and Burials, which must not be confused with Birth Mrge and Death certificates post 1837.

Research would suggest Sussnna Howell may have mrd Walter William Webb at Tenby in 1812, however I can not find a burial or a will of Walter circa 1812 to 1818

Rgds
    Orielbenfro
    ORIEL a welsh window on a surname

wshipton

Default Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orielbenfro View Post
    Wendy
    Was up at the Record Office to day.
    I searched St Issells for Stephen or Joseph 1775 to 1805 or for any mention of the surname Callen in the baptism registers with no result. I search Tenby 1790 to 1805 for Stephen Callen again with no result. This did surprise me so will need to give this some more thought.
    Rgds
    Orielbenfro
    ORIEL a welsh window on a surname
    Thank you, I am most grateful for any help you can give me.
    Wendy

wshipton

Hello Diana2
    It looks like we might be distantly related then - how exciting! I have quite a bit of information now and have found living relatives not too far from me. I'm afraid I haven't got back any further than Stephen and Susannah either but I might be able to help you with some information.
    I am wondering how we can communicate privately as i am relatively new to this site and don't want to give out a private email address on this forum. I'll have a think and come back to you.
    Best regards
    Wendy

Procat

Quote Originally Posted by wshipton View Post
    Hello Diana2
    It looks like we might be distantly related then - how exciting! I have quite a bit of information now and have found living relatives not too far from me. I'm afraid I haven't got back any further than Stephen and Susannah either but I might be able to help you with some information.
    I am wondering how we can communicate privately as i am relatively new to this site and don't want to give out a private email address on this forum. I'll have a think and come back to you.
    Best regards
    Wendy
    Hi Wendy,

You can use the Private Message system. Just click on the words Diana2 on her post then select Private Message. No one can see these messages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12