Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I did have a very nice disclaimer on my site, been filed away safe during an upgrade.

Will have to dig it out, so that those listed on the site don't sue me, that if someone dig them up first

raineshoe

LindaJ

I don't have a disclaimer, but I do have copyright. Shame I didn't have copyright on my genes reunited tree before an internet harvester swiped the lot! I was more than disgusted to find my immediate family on their website.

Peter_uk_can

Linda. If the work was yours and original then you have copyright by default. Not that it makes any difference.

If you have trawled through the records and assembled the information that you found, in a specific order and style, along with unique comments of your own, then what you have created is yours for which you have copyright.

After you published the information, if someone decides to read it and assemble it and publish it in their own style then they have not infringed your copyright.

The text of what I am writing here is my copyright, the fact that I have written to and the fcat I am telling you it is a sunny day here, is not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12