Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    janbooth

Default Mary Ann DAVIES

Sorry, had a senior moment, Flynn. I meant to say Mary Ann's sister Lavinia's birth registration - not Elizabeth in 1850 at Redruth. Will look for Thomas FOSS now.

Janet

janbooth

Default Alberta DAVIES

Flynn,

In case you do not have this information, Alberta is in the 1891 census of Helston shown as an 18 year old unmarried General Servant, born Breage, living in the household of Matthew COGAN, a Boot & Shoe Factor and his family living at Heneage Street.

I think the only way you are likely to find any extra information about Mary Ann's illegitimate children is to look at the parish registers for the baptism of each of the children, i.e. Breage for Mary Alberta & Thomas and Hayle for Edith. If you are lucky, there may be some additional information re alleged fathers in the baptismal record.

Good luck and let me know if I can help further.

Janet

MarkJ

Quote Originally Posted by janbooth View Post
    Flynn,

In case you do not have this information, Alberta is in the 1891 census of Helston shown as an 18 year old unmarried General Servant, born Breage, living in the household of Matthew COGAN, a Boot & Shoe Factor and his family living at Heneage Street.
    That will be Meneage Street H and M are not always easy to distinguish on the census returns, but Meneage Street is indeed in Helston

Mark

janbooth

Default Meneage Street

Thanks, Mark. Am not familiar with Cornwall - as you can see!!

Janet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12